Friday 6 September 2013

Hyper Japan Experience!



Hyper Japan is a Japanese culture event in which people from all over the UK come to have a little taster of Japan! This includes dressing up as your favourite anime character, try Japanese foods and meet new people.

The hall the event was in was called Earls Court and the place unbelievably big! Since we were quite early their was no line to wait in which was a relief because later on the line seemed to have stretched on for miles.
The moment we stepped in we were greeted by a mass of cosplayers which I couldn't help but giggle at; not because of the bizarre outfits, but due to how uncomfortable they all looked in the super tight clothing.
Going more deeper into the convention we found clothing rakes (which ended up in me trying almost all the items there, not matter how tight it was) and stood in awe at how well made the clothes were.
Then all of a sudden, i saw a girl in the best Ren from Blue Exorcist I've ever seen in my whole enter life (more like the only one) So in my desperate attempt in getting a picture with the wonderful persin I ran towards her at full speed, losing sight of my shouting sister and giggly bestfriend I finally caught up with the cool but busy girl that was now lookinf at me with questionable eyes. I quietly asked her if she could take a picture with her but sadly, she was in a rush and couldn't. Disappointed, but still in in glee tha she has noticed me even though their were so many people around her.
After that multiple things happened such as:
• I took a picture with a titan
• I ate a lot of stuff, including octopus.
•I made friends
•We watched a really cool performance by these cool guys and got pictures with them
•I tripped too many times
Overall, it was probably the greatest day ever ok
ok bye
01/08/13

No comments:

Post a Comment